Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Pangea is looking for a Web Content Manager to join our expanding Marketing team during a period of high-growth and potential. Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating Pangea’s customer facing website, ensuring we implement and sustain a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve our organic rankings and overall site health, and building our blog.
The ideal candidate is able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, has an intense curiosity to learn, and the ability to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details.
- Track and optimize the performance of the website, including exit/bounce rates and landing page to application conversion rates and funnels.
- Develop a strategic approach for the Pangea Blog; build the blog look/feel with creative & designers, maintain it with high quality content that provides valuable information to customers, and ensure it provides strong SEO value.
- Work with marketing peers to integrate & align blog and website content with overarching marketing campaigns and on our owned social properties.
- Create new landing pages and landing page templates with appropriate tracking parameters.
- Conduct A/B and Multivariate tests on key landing pages and other pages on the website in order to drive conversion and new + existing customer acquisition.
- Develop new, responsive email templates to send to customers weekly; troubleshoot issues with existing templates as needed.
- Identify a strategic approach to building Pangea’s presence in organic search via technical on and off-site SEO, including but not limited to keyword research, content building related to high value keywords, SEO friendly copywriting, technical SEO/site architecture, and white-hat link-gen techniques.
- Report on website health and SEO performance to marketing leadership and other stakeholders at Pangea.
- Maintain marketing tracking via google tag manager and/or other event tracking systems.
- Work with data science and engineering on web, data, and API integrations for referral program and other third party integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience, with proven success in at least one of the following: managing websites, email, content, and/or SEO strategy work.
- Experience managing content in WordPress.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Superb problem solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven recommendations regarding opportunity areas to grow the Pangea business.
- Adaptable and ambitious, with the desire to enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team.
- Results oriented, and adept at setting and exceeding goals.
- Proficient with analytics, A/B testing, and optimization tools such as Google Analytics, VWO/Optimizely, Lucky Orange, Google Tag Manager, Alexa, etc.
- Proficient with SEO tools such as STAT, SEM Rush, etc.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Algolia Custom Site Search